Tomorrow, at 9am - that's 9am on a SATURDAY - I have to report to a bunch of buses at Leavey Library to begin the requisite weekend-long torture session (I mean camping trip - did I say torture?).
I also have new information - at one of the stops, we have a 3 mile hike up and down this hill/mountain/steep land feature of some kind. Lovely. If this wasn't worth 10% of my grade, there's no way I'd be participating.
And yet, my bags are packed. I'm bringing my share of the food for my tent group. I have a sleeping bag rated to 15 F, and trash bags, and a flash light, and sturdy shoes, and a day pack, and even a borrowed ski jacket in case it gets cold. I'm equipped 'til we get back at 6pm on Sunday night.
I'll let you know if I survive that long...

Sounds like it is going to be a fun trip. Camping trips are usually very bonding.
ReplyDeleteLove Nana