So...I've been busy. And I've neglected you, and I am truly sorry. I am a college student, and while most of the time I'm still not quite sure what that means, I have my days (and weeks) of nonstop insanity. Hence, no new posts.
But something very, very exciting has happened in my life. And it's kind of a big deal.
I have been chosen to intern for an incredibly amazing member of the US Congress. Which means that, barring something drastic, I will be moving to Washington, DC for the next semester. At least, I'm seriously looking into it. But there's a lot to be done: I need to cancel my University Housing contract, un-register for classes next semester, take a Leave of Absence, and find a place to live near the Capitol.
Considering I'm not going to get paid anything for five months of full-time work, I am RIDICULOUSLY EXCITED!!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing opportunity! Enjoy every minute of it and hopefully, let us follow along :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, chance of a lifetime and I know you will make the best of such an opportunity. Love you Nana
ReplyDeleteThanks, everyone! I absolutely plan to blog it!! And while I'm sure I'll be busy, I won't have any pesky papers or midterms to get in my way!! :)
ReplyDelete