And speaking of things I'm ahead of: laundry, dishes, ice (I usually forget about the ice)...
Plus, USC beat WSU, which is always good. And Aaron Corp even got some play time in at the end, which he desperately needs. I mean, this is the guy who was literally THROWN OUT of a party last week. No lie. These guys were having a birthday party for this guy I know in TKE, and I guess Aaron Corp showed up, and people started throwing empty beer cans at him and being all "You suck, Corp!" until he finally left.
Which is really embarrassing, especially considering he showed up with a couple linemen, whose presence alone would generally deter any attacks on or off the field. But yeah. These Trojans were really angry. And wayyy brutal. Hopefully Aaron can redeem himself sometime so he can be welcomed back into the Trojan family. It must really suck to be so ostracized you can't even show up to an off-Row house party...
Anyway. Like I was saying, I had a really productive weekend. I'm proud of myself. And I'm really excited to turn in those papers!

No comments:
Post a Comment